Featured
Next Step After I 140 Approval
Next Step After I 140 Approval. I am sure i get the info. But i just want to ask you guys :) thanks, haru.

There are three stages for green card for eb2 and eb3. We are in the same boat. So that it is convenient for evreyone including yourself to track ones own and others.
If The Uscis Accepts Your Petition.
I am gathering similar infomation. What is next step in the gc processing? This can be done online or by calling their automated telephone service.
I Believe That As Of Today, Under Eb3, They Are.
Please explain next steps in detail. So that it is convenient for evreyone including yourself to track ones own and others. We are in the same boat.
We Did It All By Ourselves) Timeline:
Employer in the u.s., a free initial consultation is your next best step. Applications filed on or after march 28, 2005,. The scanned copy should be good for all purposes including i.
Back In Jan My Process Was Still At Src So I.
So what is the next step? You should have a receipt number so that you can track your case with nvc. Over 1m users on trackitt.
Perm/Labor Certification Stage (Eb1 And Eb2 Niw Doesn’t Require This Stage) Step 2:
There are three stages for green card for eb2 and eb3. This is an acknowledgment of receipt. If aos is filed as.
Comments
Post a Comment